Here are ways you can get access to more information.
1. Ask Me a Question: If you have a question or would like more information about a topic that relates to your church or ministry, use the comments section below to ask the question. Be sure to check the two boxes at the bottom of your comments box. Then, you will be notified by email with my response. If the question is specific to your situation, I will respond to your comment directly. If your comment is of general interest to our entire community, I will create a blog post in response to your comment. Please keep your questions limited to the scope of this blog.
2. Search My Site: Chances are that I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page to search my site. If you don’t find your question addressed, then, please submit the question via the comment section below. Follow the instructions listed above for submitting your questions.
3. Subscribe to My Updates: I plan on publishing 2-3 new blog posts each week. I will write on issues such as leadership and personal development, productivity, church health, sermon ideas, and our H2H Strategy. By subscribing, you’ll never miss a post. Use the links listed in the right hand column to choose your method of subscribing.
4. Hire Me As a Speaker: I have been speaking publicly for more than 23 years in various types of settings. While I have a limited amount of time to speak each year, I am available for conferences, one-day seminars, leadership retreats, and other events. Email me with your event proposal for more information.
5. Hire Me as a Coach or Consultant: I love coaching and consulting, but I have limited time available for it. If you think that you could benefit from one-on-one coaching or consulting, contact me by email with your request.